Miles Kurosky Steak Dinner for Two
- 2 filet mignon
- olive oil
- 2 potatoes
- asparagus, artichoke, or meaty vegetable of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 and start potatoes baking (cleaned and wrapped in foil).
- Just before cooking, drizzle a little olive oil on both sides of the filets. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the filets in a hot pan for 2-1/2 minutes on each side.
- Put filets in the oven for 15 minutes on each side for medium well.
- While steak and potatoes are baking, steam the vegetables.
Serve the steak simply. Have butter on hand for the potatoes and vegetables (Miles’ grandmother used LOTS of it).
About this Artist
Beulah (Miles Kurosky)
Beulah’s music falls on the pop-ier side of Indie Rock. From bright and sunny to moody and murky, the songs are always smart and demand repeated listenings and occasional singalongs. I’m sorry to report that Beulah played their last show on August 5, 2004 (ironically, the same day I finally got around to editing this video!) I’ll miss them. Let’s keep an ear out for Miles’ debut solo release.
About the interview
THIS INTERVIEW took place in the back hallway of the Middle East Downstairs club in Cambridge, MA. Despite feeling under the weather, Miles really went out of his way to make this interview happen. Thanks, Miles.
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions