Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
This one is easy to make and easy to scale up for a big group. A huge bowl of it was eaten up in a flash at my last barbecue.
- Roughly equal quantities of:
cherry tomatoes, cut in half, and
small fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Slivered basil, to taste
- Splash of good, aged balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Splash of good extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
- A little salt, a little freshly ground pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir!
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions