E-Z Bourbon Balls
I don’t know where I got this recipe, but it’s really easy, requires only a food processor, and is booze-a-riffic!
- 2 T. cocoa (dutch processed, if possible)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 3 T. light corn syrup
- 1 c. crushed pecans (spun in the food processor)
- 1 box Nilla wafers (spun in the food processor until crumbs)
- Sift together cocoa and confectioners sugar in a large bowl
- Mix bourbon with corn syrup in a small bowl until combined, then stir into the cocoa and sugar.
- Add the Nilla wafer crumbs and pecan crumbs. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit 15 minutes to 1/2 hour, then roll into balls the size of walnuts and dredge in 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions