Erica Harsch of the All For Nots
- at least two heads of broccoli
- 4 or more cloves of garlic (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- fresh basil
- extra virgin Olive Oil
1. Chop heads of broccoli and steam until broccoli is nice and soft.
2. At the end of steaming, start a pan with a generous coating of olive oil and heat with chopped garlic. Do not let garlic burn or your dish is ruined.
3. Drain broccoli and add to warm pan. Proceed by mashing broccoli (which should be very easy if steamed long enough)
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix frequently and simmer.
5. Add oil as desired; this dish should always remain “wet”
6. Add basil and stir 5 minutes or so before finished cooking.
7. Continue adding any ingredient to taste as needed.
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions