Coconut-Corn Chowder (vegan)
YACHT (Claire Evans and Jona Bechtolt)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 1 potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Can of corn, including water in can
- Can of coconut milk
- Vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft
- Add potato, carrots, corn, coconut milk, and enough broth to cover the veggies. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add cilantro and salt&pepper to taste and serve!
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions