Coconut-Corn Chowder (vegan)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 1 potato, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Can of corn, including water in can
- Can of coconut milk
- Vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft
- Add potato, carrots, corn, coconut milk, and enough broth to cover the veggies. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add cilantro and salt&pepper to taste and serve!
About this Artist
I learned about Jona Bechtolt as the guy behind the music and beats for The Blow. In YACHT, he is joined by Claire L. Evans and his trusty Mac laptop for energetic, infectious, dance-able tunes with simple up-beat lyrics. When not constantly touring, YACHT is based in Portland, OR.
About the interview
Jona was the first guest geeky enough to be impressed by my experience as early web designer and O’Reilly author. Needless to say, we hit it off right away! This interview was as fun as it looks. Jona and Claire have a wonderful energy about them.
Alley behind Emos, Austin, TX
Jennifer Robbins and James Holland
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions