- pitted prunes
- swiss cheese (cut into small chunks)
- Open a prune and insert a chunk of swiss cheese.
- Wrap the prune with bacon and secure it with a toothpick then place it on a cookie tray.
- Bake the prunes (at 375 or 400) until the bacon is cooked through.
- small package instant pistachio pudding
- small can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- small can fruit cocktail (drained)
- small can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 9 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Combine pudding mix and undrained crushed pineapple. Then add the drained fruit cocktail, drained mandarin oranges, and Cool Whip. Mix well. Sprinkle the top with walnuts and chill until set.
About this Artist
The Wrens are Charles Bissell, Kevin Whelan, Greg Whelan, and Jerry MacDonnell (who couldn’t make it this night, so Chuck Scott filled in on drums and also introduces this episode). Their release, The Meadowlands, appeared in the Best Albums of 2003 lists by the likes of Magnet Magazine, Pitchfork Media, CMJ, KEXP in Seattle, and many more. The fanfare is well-deserved—the music is exceptional and the band is lovely.
About the interview
This interview took place at Mary Chung’s, my favorite Chinese restaurant in Cambridge. I was fortunate to have filmmaker, Ellie Lee, on camera. A good time was had by all.
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions