Uncle Gaz's Cajun Tuna for Two
- 2 tuna steaks
- Cajun rub/spices
- A bit of white wine
- Mexican rice (packaged mix)
- Salad fixings: leaves, tomatoes, cucumber
- Dressing of your choice
- Marinate the tuna steaks in Cajun rub and white wine no more than an hour.
- Pan fry tuna in a little olive oil for about 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- Boil mexican rice for the correct time (per package).
- Prepare salad, add dressing of choice, and serve!
About this Artist
Supergrass (Gaz Coombes)
Supergrass is the British super-group consisting of Gaz Coombes (lead vocals/guitar), Mickey Quinn (bass), Danny Goffey (drums) and Rob Coombes (keyboard). They were mere lads when their first single, Alright, hit the charts in 1995. This is power-pop at its finest, and their live show will blow your hair back. It is a crime against nature that they aren’t HUGE in the U.S.
About the interview
This took place on July 27th, 2003 at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA. Most of the live footage was shot 4 months earlier (no, Gaz did not grow his hair out for the show). Unfortunately, much of the interview was obliterated by wind noise. Live and learn. Thanks to Amanda at Nasty Little Man and David at Rolling Stone Magazine for their help getting this interview.
All content copyright © Jennifer Robbins and Jenville Productions